Sign Up for the
SPAWNews Newsletter and
Get a FREE Report Too!
SPAWNews is packed with writing, editing, illustrating, and publishing information. Each month you receive market opportunities, events, and articles you can use now!
Not sure? Check out back issues of SPAWNews on our blog, or in the older SPAWNews archives)
NOTE: Current publishing and writing industry event information can now be found on the SPAWN blog. Please click the Events category to see current events.
Upcoming SPAWN Member Events:
SPAWN will be at the Los Angeles Times Festival of books in 2013.
Visit this page for more information on how members can participate!
Past SPAWN Events
SPAWN has hosted a number of teleseminars which were recorded. The MP3 audio files from these events are a member benefit. You can download the audios from the private member area of the SPAWN Web site and listen at your convenience.
Click here for more information about joining SPAWN.
- Lynda McDaniel
& Virginia McCullough - "Crank Up Your Creativity: 16 Creative Techniques to Wake Up Your Writing and Power Up Your Promotions"
- Judith Briles - "Show Me About Book Publishing"
- Shari Alexander, "Sell More Books and Build Buzz By Speaking"
- Gene Perret, "Write Your Book Now"
- Maggie Jessup "Fame 101 - Powerful Personal Branding"
- Jack E. Appleman, "10 Steps to Successful Business Writing"
- Elizabeth Danziger "Get to the Point! Painless Advice for Writing"
- Robert Bly, "How to Write and Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit: Your Guide to Writing and Publishing Books, E-Books, Articles, Special Reports, Audio Programs, DVDs and Other How-To Content"
- Marcia Meir, "Navigating the Rough Waters of Today's Publishing World"
- David Garland,
"Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business" read more...
- Kate Bandos - "Are Book Awards Worth It?" read more...
- Gail Z. Martin - "Book Marketing Magic" read more...
- Brian Jud "Sell More Books in Large Quantities with No Returns" read more...
- Jerry Waxler "I Don't Brake for Writer's Block: Effective Techniques to Stay in High Gear" read more...
- Stephanie Chandler "Publish, Promote and Profit from Books, eBooks and Information Products" read more...
- Hope Clark, "Make More Money Writing: Strategies for Finding New Funding Streams" read more...
- Penny Sansevieri "Red Hot Internet Publicity 2.0" read more...
- Hobie Hobart, Dunn Design - "You Have 10 Seconds to Sell Your Book! Use the Power of Your Book Cover To Launch Your Business Empire"
- Milton Kahn - "Setting Up Focused Book Publicity Campaigns"
- Peter Bowerman: "The Well-Fed Writer: Breaking into the Lucrative Field of “Commercial” Freelancing" read more...
- Mark Levine: "Why Self-Publish?" read more...
- Sandra Beckwith: "Build Book Buzz" read more...
on Writing, Editing