Writer’s Digest Conference, brings together writing instructors, inspirational keynotes, and the ever-popular pitch slam.
Learn about the craft of writing, getting published, new publishing opportunities, and promoting work. Network with other writers, speak one-on-one with editors and agents, and work on your pitch.
For the first time, the Writer’s Digest Conference is offering a special VIP upgrade to attendees, with more than $300 in additional benefits, including:
- Writer’s Digest Conference West 2013 Session Audio Recordings*
- How to Hook an Agent with Your Query Letter—On-Demand Webinar by agent Sara Megabow
- Inclusion of one query letter in a special directory sent to all 20+ agents and editors following the conference
- A one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com, the most comprehensive online database of contact information and submission guidelines for publishers and agents
- A $50 Gift Certificate toward a developmental edit of your manuscript
- An extra VIP cocktail ticket for our networking cocktail reception
- A surprise VIP welcome gift perfect for the serious writer
- September 27-29, 2013, in Los Angeles
Visit www.writersdigestconference.com to find all of the details.