On February 15, 2011, we will have a SPAWN member teleseminar with Robert Bly.
How to Write and Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit: Your Guide to Writing and Publishing Books, E-Books, Articles, Special Reports, Audio Programs, DVDs and Other How-To Content
How-to writing is one of the easiest — and lucrative — fields an aspiring writer can enter, with the potential for writers to earn $100,000 a year or more.
Expert copywriter Robert Bly will show you how to profit handsomely by teaching others what you know. You’ll learn:
- Find your writing niche or specialty.
- Come up with ideas for saleable how-to books, articles, reports, and seminars.
- Research and write effective, practical how-to instructional materials.
- Build your reputation and establish a loyal following in your chosen field.
- Grow your information business to $100,000 a year or more with your how-to writing through a variety of channels, including magazines and newspapers, traditional book publishing, self-publishing, video, audio, the Internet, and many more.
Any writer can earn a lifetime’s worth of financial security through how-to writing. You don’t have to be a guru, but if you’re curious, enjoy learning new things, and love to share your knowledge, you can easily become an expert author who publishes, sells and profits.
About Robert Bly: